3Links6

3Links6

This is the sixth installment of 3 Links:

THE TOP TEN BURNING ISSUES IN DIGITAL

This type of post typically emerges around the New Year, which is the case for this article as well. Nevertheless, I just recently came across this post and found that each of the 10 ‘burning issues’ to be so salient, that I wanted to include it in my list of links for you to check out. Issues covered include big data, e-commerce, ad spending, measurement, and multi-platform media planning, to list a few. Published on the comScore Insights blog, you’ve got to know this is good stuff before diving in.

12 COMMON SoLoMo MARKETING MISTAKES TO AVOID

Further to identifying SoLoMo marketing mistakes to avoid, this article is sure to give you a good handle on a number of strategies and tactics that you should be implementing for your business or brand to be successful in social, local and mobile marketing. This article is published by Joe Ruiz on the Windmill Networking blog, which is run by Neal Schaffer.

THE ANTI-BLOG POST TO WRITING BETTER BLOG POSTS

What a freaky article to feature after the first two I’m recommending. But I cannot not share this with you (that’s right, a double negative). Awesome. This is incredibly true and incredibly inspiring so I won’t give anything away, I’ll just recommend that you make sure you read this. Written by Mars Dorian and published on Mark Schaefer’s grow blog.

Take a read and let me know what you think. If you find these posts to be interesting, valuable or entertaining, I encourage you to leave these bloggers a comment with your thoughts as well.

Have you read anything great that you’d like to share? Let me know in the comments, or on Twitter @RGBSocial

Join the conversation! 7 Comments

1. [...] It’s as simple as this… If you’re into social, digital or content marketing, you should really read the following blog posts. This is the sixth installment of 3 Links: THE TOP TEN BURING ISSUES IN …  [...]

2. Hi! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I’d figured I’d ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
    My site discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could
    greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to
    shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing
    from you! Terrific blog by the way!

– cadeau
    – cadeau
    – cadeau
    – cadeau
    – cadeau
    – cadeau

3. Ԝe’гe a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your web ѕitе provided us with valuable information to work on. You’ve Ԁone an impressive job and our entire community will
    be gratefսl to you.

4. Chances are you’ll figure out where this plot, cobbled together from
    dozens of other blockbusters, is headed in the first ten minutes.

I want to make it a costume party but I think
    thats too nerdy even for the school nerd. Pixar’s Renderman software
    is currently being used by movie animation industries widely, with another competitor Mental Ray.

5. The documentation on the disk gave me instructions
    how to go about setting up the camera to get it onto my wireless network.
    Naturally VIVOTEK designed the camera to meet the outdoor surveillance needs of both the ordinary consumer, and the enterprise ‘ it is ‘a best-in-class, bullet-style network camera
    designed for diverse outdoor applications’ as the manufacturer put it
    the product’s web page. If you work late and don’t like being in the dark alone or if you want to know what is going on in your
    home when you aren’t there, night vision security cameras can give you peace of mind.

6. Believe it or not, metal roofs have the capability to withstand extreme hot
    and cold weather changes anywhere. Unlike other materials that invite the accumulation of
    fresh snow to turn it to glaze of ice, some distinct metal
    properties make snow slide on the surface of the metal
    roof as soon as an ambient temperature rises.
    Using decking you would need an underlayment of R-13
    or higher polyfoam insulation (there are more green friendly alternatives from Agriboard).

7. This article explains how they work and what to look for so you won’t waste your time and money.
    New network marketing companies are popping
    up all the time. The faster you build a group
    of people who are trained the quicker your own business will grow.